Rilat Returning to Kentucky for First Time in Two Decades This Friday

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Inside Line Promotions - HEATH, Texas (April 23, 2018) - Travis Rilat will compete in Kentucky for the first time in approximately 20 years this weekend.
Rilat and BDS Motorsports are slated to race on Friday at Paducah International Raceway in Paducah with the Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour presented by SawBlade.com.

69e068a1-1b58-4308-806f-a952aa6494fb.jpg
"The expectation is to continue working with the speed that we've had," Rilat said. "We just have to finish races. If we can go out there and not have any problems we'll be in good shape."
Rilat was hampered by a mechanical problem during his first two ASCS National Tour races of the season before he enjoyed a smooth outing during his most recent race, when he charged from 17[sup]th[/sup] to a fourth-place result.
"We've been really fast every time out this season," he said. "We have full confidence in our speed and our race cars."
Rilat last raced in Kentucky with the ASCS National Tour in May 1998 when the series visited Thunder Ridge Speedway for its only two races in 'The Bluegrass State.'
"I remember we pitted on a horse track around the race track," he said. "It'll be great to get back to Kentucky again. I'm excited to see a new track as well."

SEASON STATS -
6 races, 0 wins, 1 top five, 4 top 10s, 5 top 15s, 5 top 20s
UP NEXT -
Friday at Paducah International Raceway in Paducah, Ky., with the Lucas Oil ASCS National Tour presented by SawBlade.com
MEDIA LINKS -
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TravisRilat29

SPONSOR SPOTLIGHT - Simpson Race Products
Simpson Race Products is an American motor sports parts business that supplies gloves, helmets, harness systems, driver's suits, head restraints, shoes and more ranging from racers at local tracks to international teams. For more information, visit http://www.SimpsonRaceProducts.com .
"I've been with Simpson since Day 1," Rilat said. "I believe they make the best products on the market and that's why I've worked with them for more than 20 years."
Rilat would also like to thank BDS Motorsports, Frio Chevrolet, The BOSS, MDS Boring & Drilling, Shark Racing Engines, CnB Chubby, Schoenfeld Headers, KSE Racing Products, Simpson Race Products, Hoosier Racing Tires, HRP Wings, Goodrich, Penske Racing Shocks, All Star Auto Reconditioning, All Pro Cylinder Heads, Astro Titanium, AutoMeter, Batts Farms, Birch Corp Financial, Brown & Miller Racing Solutions, Carlan Services, Car Star Collision and Service (from Leduc, Alberta, Canada) Champion Brands Racing Oil, Clark Construction, Diversified Machine Inc., Dyer Rods, Eagle Motorsports, FK Rod Ends, Fuel Safe, Gee and Gee Racing, Gillund Enterprises, Global Power Services, Hepfner Racing Products, Hoosier Tire Midwest, Impact Coatings, Joe's Kleen Products, The Joie of Seating, Justice Brothers, Kinsler Fuel Injection, KSE Racing Products, Kustom Sprintcar Supplies, Lanktree Holdings, Millstone, Moroso Products, NGK Spark Plugs, Outerwears, Over The Top Marketing and Promotions, Pat Beck Motorsports, Pit Stop Liquors, Quick Racing Products, Randy's Lawncare/Maintenance - Newton, Iowa, Sander Engineering, SCE Gaskets, Schoenfeld Headers, Sebastian Sandblasting and Powdercoating, Shane Liebig, Shaver Specialty Race Engines, Speedway Motors, Strong Crane Service, Super Shox, Total Seal Piston Rings, Ultra-Lite Brakes and Zephyr Pro40 for their continued support.

Back