Rock Concert at Tri-City

I thought I was there to watch the races along with a couple thousand other race fans, but some cowboy had the dejay box cranked up so loud behind the grand stand we could not even hear the announcer.

The most people I ever seen around him was 10-12 people.
If I wanted a concert I would have went to riverport.

i agree,and while i love music,it was very annoying.
all it would have took is a few clicks less volume.

what an excellent night of racing. tri-city did it up right. something there for everyone. we could listen to music while waiting in line for snacks and drinks. what an all around good night. thanks tri-city.:D:D:D

Thats funny. I sat at a picnic table right in front of the deejay eating a cheeseburger. I could hear the call of the races just fine. I wondered how long it would be before the complaining would begin.:rolleyes:

king

My dad and I had an absolute blast. No complaints here. Neither of us had been to Tri-City in years and we loved the new configuration.

awesome night of racin. you couldnt fit anymore people in those big azz stands. great job. and for all you *****in about the 1 am thing. you should of known better. its tri city. they draw twice as many cars on big show nights as most tracks around. qualifying for the world 100 last year lasted until 3:45 in the morning. one year the 4 crown didnt get over until right about daylight.

I could hear mike loud and clear.

We sat 3rd row from the top and could not hear Moyers interview at all.
He would turn it up for some songs and it would drown out the P.A.
Every time we would look down there was only a couple people listening and I think she came with him. I don't mind before the races, intermission, or after the races. A lady in front of us was trying to write qualifying times down, she finally had to move.

By the way excellant races in all classes.

i was in the same section,it was seriously loud.
could barely hear the pa over it,if at all. and to top it off,the dj is playing
his music while different music was playing over the pa. may not of affected someone sitting somewhere else,but it was really loud just before the flagstand.

Back