Roll call for the sportman 7/25

People always do this for the Late Models and Modifieds so i would like to see who is coming to I-55 for $800 to win in the sportman.

With Allied opening up the rules im sure there will be a pretty good turn out and alot of cars that normally don't run I-55. If you could put what tracks you normally run at and number of your car.

We would like to be there and race; IF I can find Scott a ride. If anyone is interested in making a deal, please give me a call. Thanks!!

Good Luck Tim!!!

I HOPE THEY GET A GOOD CAR COUNT FOR THIS. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GET THESE SHOWS AND KEEP THEM IS TO SUPPORT THEM. ITS NOT UNUSUAL FOR I55 TO GET 30 ON A $300 TO WIN REGULAR SHOW. I WOULD LIKE TO THINK THEY COULD GET AT LEAST 40 OR MORE FOR A $4000 PURSE, $1000 TO WIN.

COME ON SPORTSMAN GUYS LOAD'EM UP AND BRING'EM OUT OR LOAN'EM OUT(A FEW GUYS LOOKING FOR RIDES.. WALSH, WEBER). WHATEVER YOU GOTTA DO. :cool:

I agree. the more the merrier. Put on a good show and let everyone know that the sportsmen are as good of a class as anyone else.

Paul Bauman does not have his sportsman anymore, it is now the #18 driven by Matt Workman, but Paul has driven it a couple of times this year at I-55.

Jim Clark will not be racing tomorrow @ I-55.

--Amy Smallwood

does paul bauman still have his sportsman and what about jim clarck and justin ketrow

Yeah i talked with Justin's Dad last week at Belleville and at that time they were pretty sure that they were going to be there. So being that he said that and that PD talked to him it sounds like a safe bet to say he will be there. Good luck to all tomorrow night.

Tom

P.S. Are they going to do a pre race inspection to make sure the sportsmans are what they are claiming? Just curious as to how that will work. Hopefully they won't just take the word and actually look for themselves.

Back