Roofing/Siding contractor needed

jmcgrew47

If any of you have a roofing/siding contractor as a sponsor or you are one yourself, my mother has storm damage that the insurance company says needs a complete replacement. Her house is in Caseyville, IL. Please contact her at 618-344-3167. Her name is Shirley. She is currently accepting bids for the job. I would like some contractors that support local racing to atleast get a shot at bidding.

My sister will likely need the same service but her insurance claim is not as far a long as my mother's is so she is not yet accepting bids. My sister's house is also in Caseyville.

Thank you

Jason McGrew

jason, i messaged you on facebook. i have a buddy who does all exterior hail damage repairs. he deals with the insurance companies so you dont have to

Jason - My son has been trying to get a hold of your mother-in-law and has left messages for her to call him but has been unable to contact her. He works for a company in St Louis that's been around for many years and would do her a good job at a fair rate. Call 855-465-6392 if she's still looking for someone to do the job & ask for Steve Baze Jr.

Back