Rusty Griffaw

flyin'bryanfan

It was fun watching Rusty in the Pro 4 last night.:) It also looks like the refreshed engine in the late model was working good the way he got to the top of the pack in the LM feature. He and Collins were pulling a Walsh move!:eek:;)

Rusty Griffaw in a Pro-4

It was fun watching Rusty in the Pro 4 last night.:) It also looks like the refreshed engine in the late model was working good the way he got to the top of the pack in the LM feature. He and Collins were pulling a Walsh move!:eek:;)

You got that right! :D The Pro-4 announcer had it wrong last night (not TTG, though, the other one). That is definitely a "Walsh move" not a "Griffaw" move, but Rusty was really making that ""Walsh move" work for him. It was fun watching him in a Pro-4. I think he thought he was driving a "small" late model.

Nice to have met you, fly'bryanfan. ;) Thanks for cheering Jimmy on! :D

He was flying in the LM feature for sure. I wish the caution had not come out with 10 to go.

It was nice to meet you too Debbie, to bad about Jimmy's tire hopefully he'll have better luck next week!:) I wonder what Rusty will be driving next week?:rolleyes:

We will be back to Pevely on Wednesday...probably Granite and Pevely for the weekend, with a possible trip to Lincoln on Sunday. We never really know until we leave the shop.

Back