Sad Payout at KLMS

Hiway6d

Went to Kentucky Lake Motor Speedway last saturday night, with a friend who is a driver. He had a ball racing there, and actually ran pretty good. But, us few who was with him, are very disappointed with the Limited Late Model payout, We heard it was only $300.00 to win, $200.00 for second, and we talked to a top 10 driver who only got $30.00 for that. What gives, the stands looked about half full, and there was over 20 in the class.:mad:

really cheap

i hear they are really greedy down there. they are charging more money to get in to the pits and the stands this weekend for a 15,000 dollar race, than they did last weekend at bardstown, for a 60,000 dollar race!!! thats whats ruining this sport that we love,GREEDY TRACK OWNERS!!! tip, go to the brownstown bash this weekend should be a good show.

KLMS advertized $100,000 total purse for this coming weekend. Some one added up the late model payout which totalled less than $50,000. You know as well as I do that no one is going to pay support classes $50,000 for the weekend. So, they have already falsely advertized. Two day ticket is $50 whether you go one day or two. They have not decided yet what pitpasses will be. They are too high for me. I have also been to too many mistakes by the lake.

Dan Schlieper has said that he will be there IF THEY PAY CASH.

If you go to KLMS and see good racing and feel the show went well and you feel you got your money's worth consider yourself darn lucky.

Back