Saturday Night Godfrey Results

bubbabear

Please, if possible, could someone post the race results from Godfrey Saturday night. I do not want to start another complaint forum or another he said-she said name calling session. I was just wandering what drivers and what cars were there. Hopefully someone can post it for me. Thanks..:)

Here's what I know....

Sportsman

Fast time: Aaron Kleine, Joe Dresch was second (very close times)
Dash: Chuck Haga
Feature: Chuck Haga, Jason Bohnenstille, Marty Kopp, Joe Dresch

Streetstock

Fast time: Jay Hamilton
Dash: Rick Rhoades
Feature: Andy Beavers, Rick Rhoades, Ryan Dugger, Chuck Leason

Sorry, but that is all I remember hearing and seeing between working the pit shack. Sorry for any mis-spelled names.

I want to congratulate Joe on being the second fastest qualifier and for getting second in the heat, fourth in the dash and fourth in the feature. Great run for first time in the car. (See, you can run and set up more then just a modified...hee, hee) Also congrats to all the guys for a great run and good clean racing. Meet a lot of nice racers from Brownstown Indiana, Arkansas, Danville, ect.

Doug...do you have all the results? Like the qualifying times, full finish in heats, dashs, consi's and features?

I want to congratulate all the "local" guys who raced and did a great job! Some of you guys really impressed me! All the drivers put on one hell of a show. Sure there were some things that could have been better, but overall, putting aside all the problems, the races were good to watch.

Back