Schedule and rules ?

HWORRELL

Need to confirm opening night. And I also need to confirm the weight for sprint cars ???????? Thanks.

Schedule and Weight

Howard,

I didn't know if someone had answered you. April 16th is the opener and 1500 lbs. is the minimum. Use L A Raceway rules for engine, any tire.

Kyle

1500 lbs.

No....we went with 1500. We were 1570 with the wing, some fuel, and not much in the way of lightweight stuff. L A Raceway had 1550 for their wing cars and no hollow bolts or titanium. We figured that most good used rollers out there had the hollow bolts and some titanium, so it would actually cost more to change them over. We figured that the 1500 would be pretty easy to get to without the wing stuff and keep people from putting lead on their cars (which we kind of felt like could be dangerous on a sprint car).

Kyle

I had posted that the 305 sprint rules were the same with the exception of going wingless this season - confirmed with Jeff in a conversation this afternoon. Also posted was a playdate of April 10 and the Season Opener is April 16th. Looking forward to seeing the wingless sprints this season!

Back