Schrader in the Allstar Race

leadfoot

leadfoot
You can vote for Kenny to be the driver that is not already in the Allstar Race that the fans want to see... in the race. It is the fan choice entry.

I posted the following on Schrader's message board on Nascar.com. Please stay with me and read it all.

If you would like to vote for him or anyone else, there is a place at the top of the Nascar Home page to do so. If you would like to vote multiple times then close the thank you for voting box when you are finished with your first vote and then hit your backspace key. That will bring you back to the vote page and you can do it again and again. You are allowed to vote as often as you want. But there are just a few days left to vote. So, please vote.

If you are not aware of it, Kyle Petty's sponsors have said they will give a $250,000. extra donation toi Victory Junction Gang Camp if the fans vote Kyle in.

Some of us have issues with that marketing proceedure and Michael Waltrip lobbied for the Petty vote on the Inside Nextel Cup Show, while Joe Nemechek and Kenny Schrader sat there with their mouths open.

Both said they would be glad to write bigger checks than that if they were voted in and won.

If you care, this is a chance for you to make your feelings known on behalf of Kenny at the Allstar ballot box.

NASCAR POST: Tuesday May 9th 2006

There's no way to know where we stand in the Schrader vote right now. However, when he won before, Kenny did so by over a thousand votes.

Anyone who is going to give their vote to Victory Junction Camp will probably only vote once. For charitable, conscience sake.

The dedicated Petty fans will also have their group who will....make mulitple votes.

But if we awake the Nascar fan base, we can pull off a Schrader victory.
I want to see him donate that check!

Mikey may have used the show to free campaign, but it is the same show that has a huge Schrader audience.
Many, most likely, didn't like the campaigning. If yo saw the show, yo know whast I'm talking about.

It's all about the timing. Go have a Telethon. Sell a lapel pin. but leave the fan votes alone.

NOTHING AGAINST kYLE. NOTHING AGAINST THE CAMP. We love all the charities themselves.

Has Kyle been in the running any other year as the "one driver not in the race that the fans wanted to see... in the race?"

That is what this particular fan vote is supposed to be all about!

I missed the Inside Nextel Cup show, so I'm a little behind the curve, but once you tell me, "Mikey thought"......

Well, we can all see where the problem began.

Those are two words that are very hard to use together.

We need to make sure that Schrader fans everywhere get involved in this vote.

We can be lazy Republocrat Independents when it comes to politics, but we need multiple voters in this effort right now.

Sure, maybe Kenny will race his way in. I hope he does. Maybe Joe Nemechek will.

Nascar is the one who came up with the Allstar fan vote idea in the first place.
But, whose brain child was this use the charity to get in card?

No! No! No! This is the one time that we fans are going to play the Race card!

Come on Now. You tell me, Mr. and Ms. "how bad have you got it,"....Nascar fan....

Who has already made it abundantly clear, more than any other driver in the race field, that he has "Gotta Race?"

Kenny Schrader!

Now go vote your conscience. I rest my case.

Leadfoot

Back