Season over

Due to staffing issues, the Fredericktown Raceway will end regular season racing as of today 8/30/07. Thanks to all drivers and fans that helped make our season. Keep posted for further info on drivers awards presentation. We will continue to improve the facility and be ready for a full 2008 season. To the 7 drivers that paid last Friday and wanted to use it for this Friday, please contact me for your refund.
Thank you
Curley and Anne

I Am Sorry To Hear That. It Was Nice To Get To Race Two Nights In A Row , I Just Hate It For The Drivers Who Have Cars That Cant Race Anywhere Else. My Kids And I Will Miss The Group Of People Who We Got To Know

Don't like it? Don't show up

And by the way, we don't have a track manager, because the right person hasn't been found. This isn't NASCAR. it's a small town Friday night dirt track. Is there anyone out there that just wants to have fun?

The people that were in place were having fun till they were all removed one by one. :rolleyes: You know the ones that helped rebuild this place with their time and energy.... Hope your new people are as passionate about this place as the people who helped re-build it.. Those were the people having fun :mad:
Better get a PR person fast this place is going to be in the RED for along time if you don't. These kind of comments will kill your place. j/m/o

AFTER SPEAKING DIRECTLY TO CURLEY TODAY .............

I PERSONALLY THINK THIS IS THE BEST THING TO DO ...........

THAT GIVES ALMOST 7 MTHS TO GET YOUR "KEY PEOPLE" INTO PLACE AND START A "FULL SEASON" OF RACING FOR 08.

Y'ALL KNOW I LOVE THE ROCK AND TO ME ITS THE BEST PURESTREET RACING YOU WILL EVER SEE ANYWHERE. WITH A STRONG "B" MOD AND DWARF CLASS IT WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL IN SUPPORTING THESE CLASSES.

PS................

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON .......CALL CURLEY DIRECT.
HE WILL BE MORE THAN GLAD TO TALK TO YOU AND YOU CAN ASK ANY DANG THING YA WANT TO.

KAT/BVT

Don't like it? Don't show up

And by the way, we don't have a track manager, because the right person hasn't been found. This isn't NASCAR. it's a small town Friday night dirt track. Is there anyone out there that just wants to have fun?

The people that were in place were having fun till they were all removed one by one. :rolleyes: You know the ones that helped rebuild this place with their time and energy.... Hope your new people are as passionate about this place as the people who helped re-build it.. Those were the people having fun :mad:
Better get a PR person fast this place is going to be in the RED for along time if you don't. These kind of comments will kill your place. j/m/o

I AGREE HERO .......WITH THE "YOU DON'T LIKE IT DON'T COME"
YES, I WILL BE THE FIRST TO SAY THAT LINE .......

I WAS P/O'ED ........ BIGTIME!!!

ME AND ALOT OF OTHERS ........NO MATTER WHO IT WAS MEANT FOR ...........IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SAID!!!

BUT, BEFORE YOU GET ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BENT OUT LIKE I DID WHEN I READ THAT AND SIT AND BREWED AND STEWED FOR 2 DAMN DAYS .

DO THIS:

TALK TO CURLEY DIRECTLY ABOUT IT!!!!

Good call...Live to fight another day....or should I say live to race another day..hehe.

Curley and Anne thank you for all that you have done this year and thank you opening the track again. I think next year will be a very good year for The Rock and I look forward to attending every single race....either in the stands or on the track one.

Back