Sedalia updates

real racing fan

Exceptional Member
Jimmy just called and is up at Sedalia for the races tonight.
40+ Late models are on hand and about 20 Modified.
The only locals he's seen so far are Dixon and John Seets.

He will call in updates as possible but says the speaker system there is not very good and he hasn't seen most of the cars before.

More to come.......

Heat 1
1) Gary Stolba
2) Al Humphrey
3) Joe Kosiski
4) Ron Moss
5) Steve Early

Heat 2
1) Chad Lyle
2) CJ Lyle
3) Jason Bodenhammer
4) TJ Kykendahl
5) Mike Collins

Heat 3
1) Chris Snyser
2) Brian Harris
3) Richard Foster
4) Allen Vaughn
5) Terry Phillips

Heat 4
1) Kyle Berck
2) Sonny Findling
3) Darrel DeFrance
4) Delbert Smith
5) Dave Eckrich

Heat 5
1)Ed Eckrich
2) Ed Dixon
3) Larry Clawson
4) Kevin Kaiser
5) Brett LaFrance

Seets broke in his heat race.
Bill Frye blew up, loaded up and left.
Dixon started 6th in his heat and finished 2nd.
Dash is lined up by passing points and Dixon is in it.

More soon....

Consi 1
1) Dave Eckrich
2) David Turner
3) Ed Kosiski

Consi 2
1) Terry Phillips
2) Steve Hurley
3) Brent LaFrance

Dash
1) Kenny Eckrich
2) Chad Lyle
3) Ed Dixon
4) Al Humphrey
5) Joe Kosiski
6) Gary Stolba

Feature starts in a few minutes....

thanks for the updates.... keep them comming.... I was there last nite but had to come home sunday morning so I miss out seeing them race... thanks again GO DIXON!!!!!!

Feature results...
1) Kyle Berck
2) Joe Kosiski
3) Ed Dixon
4) Gary Stolba
5) Terry Phillips
6) Al Humphrey
7) Darrel DeFrance
8) Allen Vaughn
9) Chris Smizer
10) Delbert Smith

Thanks Jimmy!

Jimmy; Hope you all made it home safe. It was great seeing some of the "Eastern" UMP guys and fans out here. Hopefully in the future they can have some more races at centrally located tracks where all the different drivers and fans can have a change of scenery. Congrats big Ed for the top three run tonight!

Sam

That's a nice place and they put on a good show. It was good run for Ed Dixon. Although many St. Louis fans probably don't recognize a lot of the names, there were some good cars there tonight and they put on a great show.

Tough break for the kid from Iowa that just creamed the turn 1 guard rail. Glad he was ok, but that car was destroyed.

Thanks RealRacingFan for posting the results...

Hey SamIam, nice to get to talk with you and thanks for helping me out with many of the guys names that I wasn't familiar with...

No problem Jimmy, as I stated it was way cool to see not only a couple stl-area drivers but you guys as well come out this way. I'm serious about coming out to the base, just e-mail me. I have pictures for you and am finalizing to e-mail them to you shortly. Unfortunately by the time they let us down in the pits quite a few guys left but I got a few photos anyway. Take care.

Sam

Those Nebraska guys are pretty tough. Being from KC you get to see those guys come down alot. In the 80s at the old Lakeside Speedway the Kosiskis came down everyweek. Too bad Steve wasn't there. Kyle Berck has been on a holy terror lately as well. Wasn't bad racing. I've seen alot better at Sedalia before (uncle has won alot of races there :) ), but its a good race to seal the season off with.

Back