Selling Out

K-Dawg30

I have everything karting related for sale.

I have not compiled a complete list yet as I am in STL right now. I will be going home the weekend of the 18th-20th to get a list and prices. However, if anyone is looking for anything just ask and I will let you know if I have it....and if I am not sure I will call home and have someone look.

Will have everything from dunamis clutches, rear and front gears, mychron tach, concept chassis, burris tires on wheels, tire racks, gear rack ect ect ect

Thanks,
Kurt Hermann

All gears (front and back) will be 10 a piece....may consider a price break if you buy in quantity. Fronts will fit the Bully style baskets

Burris tires are all 33a's...some on black wheels, some on reg wheels. all were cut by John Ivers...1 set by Brandon Young. $150 a set (they have all been resurfaced by John Ivers at one point or time) on wheels .... I have a nset of RS that only have 15 laps at DQ this winter on them $125..... Have a set done by ivers that only has 125 laps on them...resurfaced for DQ $200 for that set.....thats all i can think of off top of my head

Thanks,
Kurt

How much for the tach shipped very interested just gettin into it already spent 3000 still no tach any deal would be appreciated

Ok here is a list of most of the stuff I can think of off my head.

Rear Gears - Most are red horstman have some others though, they range in number from 56 or 58 - 74. I have some duplicates and triples as well. Just ask... $10 a piece or $45 for 5.

Front Gears - They all fit a bulley type basket. I know I have 11, 12-15 I have at least 2, 17. $10 a piece or 5 for $45.

2 Disk 6 Spring Dunamis Clutch - This was Derek's clutch. We bought it new a couple years ago. We rebuilt it at the end of each year. It currently is set up for adult clone and has 4 race nights since new disks ect. This is an original Dunamis from before John came out with his new Launch clutch. It is based off of an MDC clutch and has a Bully type chrome basket on it. Comes with driver of your choice mentioned above. $200

2 Disk 6 Spring Bully Clutch with Dunamis Conversion - This was my clutch. I bought it new off of Buller around 4 years ago. I had John Ivers convert it to a Dunamis Clutch. It has a Bully type Chrome basket on it. It was set up for adult clone a ran 4 races this season. Then I had Ivers adjust the springs to run it at Du Quoin in Stock Animal. It can be adjusted back with spring height adjustment. Ran it a couple times at Du Quoin. Comes with your choice of driver mentioned above. $200

Mychron 4 tach - It has the green back light. I have used it for 3 yrs or so. Comes with RPM, Temp, Lap Time beacon. I always have had a tach bag over it when I race. At Du Quoin the last time I raced a wire that runs from the battery to the tach came loose where it goes to the tach. I will be sending it to Mychron to get it fixed and updated. If I do this I would like $225 but we can negociate a price if someone wants it as is and wants to send it to get fixed themselves (I think they charge $20) SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

RLV Kart Stand - What it says it is. Payed $250 will take $75 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

2011 Concept Chassis - Kart was bought new in 2007 off Ivers (last 07 off jig). I raced it for 3 yrs. I won 4 track championships with it. This winter before Du Quoin I took Ivers up on his frame exchange. It has the 3 Novemember shows at Du Quoin on the frame and new style axle. The spindles, tie rods, ect ect are all from 07. Kart can be bought with a safrits medium seat & Dowdy Body. Black in color. New chassis go for $2100 or so. I will take $1500 OBO.

Misc Maxxis/Dunlop/Burris Tires - These were given to me and are all needing some TLC. They are off wheels and I have never personally ran them. May or may not be able to be ran. Some could be used on a kart stand or something. ***FREE*** WILL NOT SHIP SPOKEN FOR

Scale Stands - Made by Jesusfreak on 4cycle. I believe they are $175 new. Black in color. I will take $125 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Postal Scales - I bought these used a couple years ago. They can run on battery or wall plug. You have to calculate the %'s on your own. 1 of them quit working so I had to buy a new one. So 3 are older than the one. But they are all the same. $150

Longacre Caster/Camber Guage - Its a bubble guage. Bought it used and used it a handful of times. $50 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Burris SS33a Tires -

Set 1 - Cut by Brandon Young at X-Caliber. I believe they are 07 Date Codes. They have around a season and a half on them. Since then they have been resurfaced by Ivers twice. I have prepped them through the week with Black Sand for use on dry slick tracks. The RR was cut to the cords on the inside edge when Brandon cut them. On silver wheels. $150

Set 2 - Cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 2008 Date Codes. Tires have around 125 laps on them and were resurfaced by John Ivers after 100 laps. On silver wheels. $200

Set 3 - Right Sides only cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 2008 Date Codes. Tires have 15 laps on them since BRAND NEW. Have not been resurfaced but dont need it yet. Silver Wheels $125

Set 4 - Cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 2008 or 2009 Date Codes not sure. Tires had 100 laps on them by Kelsey Ivers when we bought them. They have another 100 or so on them since them at Wayne City in the 100 lap night. On Black Wheels. $150 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Set 5 - Right Sides only. Cut by Brandon Young at X-Caliber. I believe these are 07 date codes. We bought them off Brandon when they had 20 laps on them. They were ran a couple seasons and a fuzzed ....good dots, just needs some grinding. Black Wheels $50

Set 6 - SS33 LS with SS33a RS. I believe these tires were cut by Abe Martin. I bought them in our first year of racing off of Rick Fuller. They didnt have hardly any time on them. They are 05 date codes. I have had these tires resurfaced by Ivers several times. I have won many races on them. They are still fast. Silver Wheels $125 SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Set 7 - RS only. Cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 08 Date Codes. They have been resurfaced by Ivers a couple times. The RR came off the bead the last time it was ran and wouldnt hold air. IDK if it is the tire or the wheel. The RF is fine. I will take $35

Pit Pal Tire Racks - They are both like new and hold about 2.5 sets of tires in each for us. They are adjustable in length. Will take $150 for BOTH or $75 each....would prefer to sell together.
Medium Seat (I believe its a Safrits) - $50

Misc Prep - I have the following 3/4 quart of Black Sand, 1.5 Quarts X-Caliber Indoor Green, 1 qt of Acrysol (Barely used any), 3/4 quart of Ivers Creo Mix, 3/4 quart of Ivers XP prep, 3/4 quart of prep I mixed out of above (will tell you what it is if you buy), some TT Tire wash. I want to sell all of the prep together. Is well worth more than I want. $50 for it all SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Autolite 411 Spark Plugs - Used these in our flatheads we used to run from X-Caliber. Have a couple boxes. Not sure how many. Will take a couple bucks a piece. Will have to find out for sure how many I have.

Misc Gaskets for FH - Couple head gaskets, may have some exhaust gaskets, carb gaskets...$10 bucks

Gear Rack - Mounted to the wall in our trailer. I believe it holds 20 or so gears. $25 (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

Chain Breaker - Silver like new $15 (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

Clutch Spring Height Tool - Works great... payed $50 for it...barely used it. $25

Impact Racing Shoes - Size 10...wore 2 years. Black. $35

Impact Racing Jacket - Mens Small...Bought new at start of last season off Hobson. Worn 5-6 times. $70

GForce Helmets - Worn for a couple seasons. Size Medium. Its the Black Flame helmet. $50

If there is something you need not listed I probably have it. Just ask.
Thanks,
Kurt Hermann
pm me for my number if interested

back at ya Morton.....there was some confusion with the first message....can you clear your box out so I can send another....the price I quoted you was inaccurate...

Back