Several MSD boxes to sell

westlingracing

Race or Die
I have several MSD boxes, 6a's and 6t's and maybe a 6al rebuilt by MSD. I had 8 quit working over the past 12 years or so and finally sent all of them in to be rebuilt @ MSD. They re-wired and replaced any bad diodes. All test good.
$100 each plus any shipping.
Call Trace
or Email me
westling@netzero.com I respond weeknights.
or call evenings 1-573-220-0221

They charge about $85 usually. buying mine for a hundred bucks for not having to send in a core is a deal. I run a soft touch box on my car with the 6t and when I ran the 6a I used a limiter on the tach.
And FYI the 6al boxes that I had that went bad were the portion connected to the limiter chip, thats why I started to get away from them. It seemed to be a weak link. The 6a was related to a ground and burning out a diod and the 6t I bought at an auction and it was bad probably due to a ground too I'm losing money on it. I have or had the sheets telling what was wrong with them, nothing unusual. they were fixed by MSD not a repair company not affiliated with them. So they are good as new as far as MSD is concerned. I sent in 8 boxes these are the only 2 left.

Back