Sfcr Final Points?

gmincher

Anyone know the final Modified points standing at SFCR?

When Billy Smith got his check Saturday we were standing there and they told him he won it by 4 points but everyone on here has been congratulating Kenny. Both are great drivers, I too am curious as to who won?

They recounted the votes and they forgot to count one of kenney's races so he won. Congratulations kenney!!!

KENNEDY TRACK CHAMPION!!

There were a lot of unsure folks at the track Saturday night after the modified feature, but Kenny handled things in a very mature manner. What the points actually were and what was posted in the pits was just a simple mistake. They did forget to add Kenny's points in from the previous weekend. But, regardless of that, Kenny went out there and did all he could do. Winning the feature Friday night at The Rock and Saturday night at SFCR, then finding out (for sure) Sunday that he IS the Modified Track Champion (by 8 points), I guess you could say Kenny had an AWESOME weekend.

Way to go, Kenny!!! I am proud of you!

Just a few questions

I don't mean to sound stupid, but we were wondering what "btt" means in the post above.

Also, what do you mean by saying, "Kennedy won...gee imagine that."? Kenny worked his a** off all season long (all winter and all summer). He deserves this championship!

Good job, Kenny!

btt means "back to top" sends the post to top of stack.
ALSO, DIRT TRACK RACERS SITE says Billy Smith is 2003 champ,
NOT Kennedy. Both are fine and deserving competetors.
I don't know why it is so hard for SFCR to post the complete final point standings. How did Hill, Crader, Zander, and all the other
folks that worked so hard all year do??

I was there at Kenny's when SFCR points keeper called and admitted she made a mistake last week on the points. She said that Kenny was indeed the track champion for the 2003 season.

Good Question. Why is SFCR so slow in posting the points changes? We would like to know how everyone did.

:confused:

Points is always a horrible problem at SFCR

I don't know why, but ever since Connie Lawson left at SFCR nobody has been able to keep the points right... Connie was awesome and she kept the points when they were awarded for the heats, the dash and the feature and NOT JUST THE FEATURE. Maybe they should call her and ask for a little help and these situations won't ever happen again!

Hey Pimpin 28

Where do you run now ? Is it that much better than SFCR ?
Just wondering.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey Pimpin28

Where are you Running ? I might like to give it a try next year if its as good as you say it is.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back