16 Rodney Williams(nf) started 9
17 Brandon Nixon(nf) started 19
18 Jake Bess(nf) started 17
19 Tyler Robbins(nf) started 22
20 Jeremy Boyer(nf) started 15
21 Tommy Boyd(ns) started 23
22 Dave Frohmann(ns) started 18
23 Andy Moss(ns) started 20

This report of course is UNOFFICIAL. It's great he gets the information out, but if you'll check the OFFICIAL report, you'll see there are some changes. Some DQed, some not listed properly. But it's because of those reasons the OFFICIAL report comes out the following day by me through Cory Franklin.

Nice work on the report though and it is appreciated.

Official or Unofficial

All I am trying to do is get the results posted as soon as possible in a easy to read format for the fans...I got the results from the officials and I do appreciate your comment..I will have these posted every week as early as possible and hope we can work together jeff to make this as informative as possible..:D

Yea, he made a big charge. Lee didn't look good in hot laps. Seemed to be way off on the set up. Then he got tore up in the heat race. Looked better in the B and was moving up good in the A main. There was several cars moving up well. Track had plenty of racing room (for a small track)allowing the cars to pass.
Good to see Lee Dunn, Jerrod Hull and the Standridge clan back. Like Timmy said after the race "THERE'S A LOT OF FAST CARS HERE THIS YEAR."
Alex Shanks and Steve short was missing? Things should only keep getting more interesting.
Where's the Reddick cars. He was the big man at Benton and now I don't even see him fielding a car anywhere. Can he not keep up?

I know the All Stars are coming in a few weeks but I think this weekends two day show will be the show not to miss.

Good to see some results finally....yeah, it was good to see Lee Dunn back at the old race track, he sure did look good in the feature, too bad he had to get into that incident with Timmy "Mr. Caution flag" Moss....just hope to get Moughan and some other drivers back to the track next weekend....I wont be at the track Sat, but will Sunday( going to West Plains for the Show Me 100)!!!

What Racing !

Saturday nights show was excellent i think. In all classes there was alot of great drivers. Chuck Ammoti, Man it has been a long time since i seen him ! Timmy was just plain Hooked Up. The sprints really are a good asset to the track. I have to also say it was really nice to see the #69 back at Farmington. Kenny Harris had a rough day that day because his mothers funeral was earlier that day. But, as a dedicated races like he is, all he wanted to do that night was race and be with all his friends ! Kenny, im so sorry for your loss, but it was wonderful to be at the races again with you and Lisa. Excellent night by all the drivers !!!!!!!!!!!!! LeaDonna

Great job on results could you email

Great job results, you would be willing to email me the same results when you get them i would like to put it on our website at least for the sprints.

Great job again on the results
Jeremy Standridge
www.standridgeracing.com

posting results

GREAT job on posting the results. Official or UNofficial. I like the way that you took the extra time to put the starting postion next to where they finished. This is a great idea so that fans of all classes can see where the favorites started and finished. Again GREAT JOB. :)

Peggy

Good to see some results finally....yeah, it was good to see Lee Dunn back at the old race track, he sure did look good in the feature, too bad he had to get into that incident with Timmy "Mr. Caution flag" Moss....just hope to get Moughan and some other drivers back to the track next weekend....I wont be at the track Sat, but will Sunday( going to West Plains for the Show Me 100)!!!

i'd havta agree with the "timmy mr. caution flag moss"

Back