SFCR Rumors?

Zacrates39

Every so often a real special person comes along and through his lack of ability to produce enough excitement in his own life he decides to make an effort to rain on someone elses parade. SO...before it gets silly...I talked to Cory about a little rumor going around and there is absolutely no problem between SFCR and the fair board. Things are going very smooth for the raceway and look to continue throughout this season and beyond in the same fashion.

Hopefully this weather calms down...this weekend should be a good one. See you at the track.

I'm glad you posted that, I thought it was going to be something else and I was about to come unglued... LOL Evidently there is somebody out there who is so content on spreading rumors that are not true. Why, I'm not sure because Cory has done nothing but work his butt off for the track. He and his wife are a true asset. I realize that everybody is not going to get along with everybody else, but come on folks please work with Cory and his crew. The only thing I can tell you I haven't liked about Cory's administration is those UGLY track shirts.... LOL... Well, at least you don't have any trouble seeing them and that's the reason they are what they are.

Back