Shaheen show and the Queens back to back now!

Posted on the St. Francois County Raceway Forum:
Due to all the rain we have gotten over here the last few days and the forecast not looking very good until Sunday the Shaheen Back From the Past show has been pushed back to October 2nd. Although the homecoming game will be on the same night we felt from all the teams and fans traveling that postponing now would make the most sense. It's going to be great though having this race and the Queens Royale on back to back nights! I look for a even higher car count since these 2 great shows are on back to back nights! I talked to Johnny Herrera last night and he said he will still be at Jacksonville and now maybe Farmington the following night! Hopefully some Ohio guys will make the trip now as well. Let everyone know that the Shaheen Back From the Past show has been moved to October 2nd. Hope everyone can still make it out to watch 2 great shows on back to back nights to end the 2009 season around here!

Hey you beat me! LOL Thanks though! I really hope everyone can make it to both shows next weekend! Its going to be awesome and a great way to end the 2009 season around here. Once I get more drivers confirmed besides Johnny Herrera I will pass that info along to everyone. See you all in 10 days! :D

Back