should ump make a rule for next year

aint-right

do you think ump should make a rule for next year that track owners cant have cars they own running on their track every weekend, and allow them only a couple times a year to let their cars run on their tracks.

We know where that is headed, but that would hurt more than help. There are only a few situation like that, but if could get more cars on the track then that's what will happen. Most of us know that you are talk about a situation in eastern IL, but that is different and needs to excluded. I'll leave it at that.

its the promoters choice to own a car or not you are just another melvin hatter theres no way rick heck is going to give up running mt vernon just to make dumb people like you happy and im pretty sure rodney has alot of say as to where he wants to run so theres no way its going to happen like that ump cant and probably wont do that

I dont think that there should be any rule like that, if they put money into a car and want to run it at their own track, that shouldn't be a problem.

I think the elemination of the 10 and 30 are awsome rules changes. If they would let the bodies get even wider, that would absolutly rock, other than that UMP should change nothing.

Back