Silent Auction

I feel wierd writing this as I don't want people to think our family is out to get sympathy money, but since I have an account on this forum, I was asked (by the people in charge of the auction) to tell everybody that there is an auction to benefit my dad (Dave Walker) at the First Presbyterian Church in Greenville Monday evening.

The event is in conjunction with the annual Boy Scout Chili Supper and will include items such as racing memorabilia, an autographed Tony Dungy football, Cardinals tickets, and several other items.

The chili supper is scheduled from 4 to 7:30 on Monday and the auction lasts throughout (I believe). Proceeds from the Chili Supper benefit Boy Scout Troop 57, an organization my dad has volunteered with for years.

Thank you in advance for your time and prayers.

P.S. Dad is nearing the end of his first round of treatments and looking good.

Bill Walker

bill ya beat me too it , come on up folks and help a really top notch family true racing family, lets show them some love

sparky

Eileen,

Mainly attendees, but if anybody has items they would like to donate, pm me. I will make sure they get to the proper parties. Thank you.

Bill

Back