slot cars

Ramlus

Well it's not auto racing but it is still cool. If you guys are ever in Arnold, Mo you should stop in Didly's Raceway they are open every day except sunday from 5 to 10pm. here is the site on how to get there.http://www.didlys.com/
It is really cool you should come and see some time.

Nathan

there is also a place in festus for larger scale carsand aplace in east alton,also at lleast to clubs gateway slotcar racing asscotion and monaco minuture auto racing , i know at one time mark mcdlintock had a slot car track and if don't think they are race cars try it sometimeyou do the samething with those cars as full size just differently

Originally posted by Racer14K
Right up the street from my house, always see Greg White's green & primer torino there.
We always make fun of him, but he is a good racer and he use to race modifieds.

We are a Slotcar club looking to grow

I belong to the Monaco Gran Prix Miniature Racing Club (www.mgpmrc.org) and we are always looking for new members. The summer season is coming to a close soon but anyone is welcome to come join or even just try. Our Fall season will include 1:32 NASCAR , 1:32 Sprint , 1:32 Ferrari , and either 1:32 or 1:24 Dirt Modified . We currently run on 2 road courses and 1 oval (all wood). We will be adding a second oval and a plastic track (Scalextric Sport) to the fall course listing.

The links I have included for the cars are for example purpose only.

Hope to see some of you out sometime!
-vince

Originally posted by Racer14K
Right up the street from my house, always see Greg White's green & primer torino there.

Those Ford guys never grow up! His mod is still in his dads garage. I believe it is a storage bench now!:(

Back