Somethiing To Think About

dirt hound

THE WORLDS IS GOING TO END THE CUBS MAY MAKE THE WORLD SERIES ALONG WITH THE RED SOX AALSO THE ESPN2 HAD THE SCHOOL BUS FIGURE8 RACES INTHE THE RAIN CONTEST ,IF WE ALLMAKE TO 2004 IT WILLBE A MIRACLE

Lol..yea..i saw those too. But..kinda upset me..see..i rode the "short bus" to school..and not one of those was represented in the race. Hehe!

DID ANYONE SEE THE GARBAGE ONSPIKE FORMERLY TNNTHIS AFTERNOON ,MOST EXTREME ELIMINATION .NOW TELL ME THE WORLD WILL BLOW IT WAS A JAPENSE SHOW WITH AMERICAN ANNOUNCERS SOME FUNNY STUFF

I caught some of the bus demo. Glad to hear I wasnt the only one thinking "this is a 'sport'?" lol

And those Japanese TV shows are pretty weird, I have seen the MEE before, they made these guys drink huge amounts of ice water, then dropped them into a tank of freezing cold water with that blue reactive dye stuff, the contest was to see who could hold it the longest. When they didnt pee in 10 minutes or something like that they started giving them more ice water to drink. It was unreal the agony they were going through, and I think that was just an elimination round, not the final for the prize. The Japanese seemed to really enjoy it, anyway. (The ones not in the tanks, of course.)

onthe buses I was looking for freinds I knew ,Ithink I saw Doug sloppyjoe and trashdog oh waitthose were full size buses those guys would be in the next race for SHORT buses

Now Dirthound race season just ended. Don't tell me you are bored already? Speaking of bored already this is a sign of an attetion deficit disorder. Which means you were probably on a short bus too! Sorry I am bored too. LOL.

HEY HOUND, DID SEEING THAT BUS DEMO MAKE YOU THINK HOW YOU SHOULD HAVE PAID ATTENTION IN SCHOOL???

INSTEAD YOU WERE HOPING YOUR BUS WOULD GET INTO A DEMO HUH????

OH I FORGOT, YOU PROBABLY WALK 5 MILES TO SCHOOL, UP HILL BOTH WAYS.....:D

school what the heck is that it's been a loooong time ago and no I' m not bored yet actuallly it was a lot more fun than watching a nascar race of course that ain't saying much

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge on Spike is the best show.
It is hilarious. I love that show. The best challenge is wallbangers.
Comes on on Thursday on Spike.:D

Back