sorrow on the race front

99kracing

bling bling
just to let everyone know we lost our nephew morgan at the age of 17 i know telling everyone that racers stick together and we are raising money for help to pay for the funeral contact dustin knerrer for arangements if you want to help its much appreciated for the family and its been really hard thanks to all if you want to help

Dustin, I know u don't know me but I know someone that u are related to that knew him. Her name is Mary Thompson. I know her and her daughter pretty well. They are still pretty upset about it. Sorry Dustin.

Dusty - My little cousin Lauren was friends with Morgan, and our hearts go out to you, Amanda, and the rest of your family. We never met him, but from the way her & her friends talked, he was an amazing kid!

Tom & Amy

Dusty and family,
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I knew of Morgan and I know his step-sister, Nikki. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the entire family. Its a very tragic thing to loose someone at such a young age, or any age for that matter. Our deepest sympathy.
***Britt and Todd***

Dustin & Amanda,
Sorry to hear about your loss, please tell Ron & Ruthie also, Bryan and I will be thinking of you all, We will try to call you this evening, We know quite a bit of your family and we send our deepest sympathy to you all.
Wildchild Motorsports

Address On where to send Memorials

Anyone wanting to send Memorials for our nephew Morgan can send them to 7750 st. route 156 New Athens Ill 62264. Thank you for all the replys!!

Back