sorry about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to apolagise to aaron and jeff about what happened friday nite i hope no hard fellings

brandon king

i accidently spun aaron canterberry out

dude if your gonna apologize do it at the track this is a slap in the face man really yeah and completely u took out aaron dude u need to hit the brakes or someone i know he completely has a faster car than anyone out there but it dosent make everyone to try spinning out everyone aaron got really cheated out on friday from him going to the back for a lap car coming down on him and him spinning out to the flagman not waving the yellow flag whenever he did spin out also aaron could have won that race even coming from the back that boy is a great driver hasnt even touched anyone all year but if he keeps getting spun out then his additudes gonna change and he will spin u out so tell him at the track not on here its disrespectful or do it after you do it

Wingman, take a step back, take a deep breath and settle down a second.

It takes a lot to get on here - ON A PUBLIC FORUM - to man up and apologize - he's more man than many adult men and I think a lot of drivers could learn from these kids! I respect him for getting on here and I"m sure that the next time he sees Aaron, he will apologize in person. I've met Brandon and I think he's a good kid - as are ALL the kids at the track.

the kids are turning against echother at the rock there rivals on and off the track they dont like echother i thought you were supposed to be family after the races and go and congradulate echother but that dosnt happen at the rock in the jr pro 4 class they hate echother theres too much crap thats went on and aarons sick of it im good friends with the canterberrys and i talked to aaron he told me man what and the world did i do to brandon king or anyone else out there all i do is go out there and race he said i cant have fun whenever im getting spun out every lap by everybody thats why aarons either moving to a pure street or a bmod next year because hes so stressed out from all the crap that goes on and its good that he said it on here but im saying do it at the track its better to be a man after the race besides waiting 4 days to post it on here

I guess you don't watch the pro 4s much there kids they will accidently hit each other and as far as all hate eachother I don't see that at all.. When chris won how many of the pro 4s stayed on the track to congradulate him I believe all except Aaron and the car on the wrecker.. Talk bout poor sprotsman ship was instead of crossing checkered He went off track cause he spun out there all kids leave them alone they have tons of fun and I think alot of the fans enjoy watching them..

Wingman31, thanks for the support. I appreciate it.
Brandon, thanks for the apology. I appreciate it. No hard feelings. See you Friday nite.

I don't not like any of the others that race the Jr Pro 4's @ The Rock. I have been friends with a few of them since I was a little kid. I do plan on moving up to a pure street or a b-mod next year because I will be 15 & too old to race the Jr's. But look out cuz my little brother will be driving my car. He took 2nd with 2 pillows behind his back so he could reach the pedals on a nite that I got grounded. I race cuz I love it & work hard on my car all week to get there. My dad doesnt let me slide. Everyone that races goes out there to win & I have no problems with any of the other drivers winning. I did congratulate Lil Chris Friday nite when he won as he came off the track & again before we left. He deserved to win & I was happy for him. I did not go up to the flag stand with him cuz my car was getting hot & I had to get it to the trailer. Let's keep having a good time & end all this drama. See you guys Friday nite!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back