Special thanks to entire pits at highland

My friend just wanted to say thank you very much for being there for her when she passed out in the pits after the races on Saturday. I know there was alot of people who helped out however they could and I'm not even gonna begin trying to name names so a huge thank you to everyone. Also a very special thank you to Kathy Draege she said when she came to for a short while in the pits the only thing she remembers is Kathy being right there with her. Just to let everyone know she is doing fine, it took a while to come to but they said it was just heat exhaustion. Once again THANK YOU.

I thought about this girl {Kat} all night, I am so glad she is ok!!!!!!!!! I figured it was heat exhaustion, it was so HOT!!!! in the pits Sat. night. This is a lesson, drink plenty of WATER when it gets like that, I have had to sit down and put cold towels under my armpits just to cool myself down before, and it works. There were several people willing to help and I was just glad I was there to help out and that things worked out for the best. This goes to show again how great the fans at highland truly are. Hope she is doing fine.

Thanks
Kathy Draege

Back