Special thanks to lap sponsors

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the lap sponsors for the entire night. All who donated their money to lead a lap in the feature really made the night worth it. I know there was a lot of people and businesses that sponsored different laps, and I would just like to say thank you to a few of them: T-N-T Racing, Intense Racing Graphics, Tuxedo Park Racing, Raceway Ministries, Powri Racing, Friederich Auto Radiator, Chubby Chassis Race Cars, Collision Plus Auto Body & Repair, Racing for Kids @ Belle-Clair ( Rod Haffer), Bob Mueller Memorial ( Don McGinnitey), Belleville Automotive, Stein Automotive, KMH Enterprises, and T-N-T once again. Thank you to all these people for making last night at Pevely a fun night. Thanks to my sponsors as well, Woodsmith Steel, Eric, Fenton Auto Salvage, Stephanie and Shelly, and also a big thanks to Awesome Collectables, Kevin Bradley, for sticking with me all year. I really appreciate all you've done for me Kevin.
Dapper Dan
Danny Ems #36

You sure had the field covered up Saturday nite....What a truly "Awesome" season you have had....

Is the car hurt very bad?????

You had a great run going, Danny...too bad that there was that oil on the track.
I am glad that you got the $ that I sponsored on lap 2. It is always better when someone you know & like gets it.
Congrats again on an awesome season!!
Dustin

You had a great run going Saturday Danny and it ****ed you had to go out that way. I am glad you are ok though. You had me worried for a minute. You have a lot to be proud of yourself for this season!! ~Katie

Back