Sportsman And a StreetStock sale

race88

3992937690500-Sportsman-and-a-StreetStock-Will-Sell.jpg

$5,000.00
I have two motors( WITH GOOD PARTS) I might sell with the cars also for more money one needs a new block other is ready to go all you would need is time to get it both cars going Need to sell wILL MAKE PACKAGE DEAL FOR BOTH CARS AND MOTORS AND TRANS AND SPARE PARTS IF SERIOUS ON PURCHASE

StreetStock has ford nine inch non floater .. has stock fire wall and floorpan, decking and cockpit as car is pictured... Lots of Spare parts , springs wheels and tires etc..

Sportsman has mitler bros. floater complete with gears,complete car minuis Some body panels..

StreetStock has ford nine inch non floater .. has stock fire wall and floorpan, decking and cockpit as car is pictured... Lots of Spare parts , springs wheels and tires etc..

Both Are complete rollers with partial Bodies Good parts .. Will Sell complete To BAre Any way you desire I have a few pic.s i can e-mail call 618 267 7299 anytime $5000 takes both and all

to the top

The streetstock is the one pictured in the ad but i have since sent it to the shop to get weight jacks, floater rearend intalled, weight jacks,new complete body Will be finished byt the first of next week Will Still sell if seriosly interested but the price will go up cause of all the work that has been done .... I still have the sportsman and will sell or part the sportsman out or Still will make a package deal on it all

Back