Sportsman car count at belleclair?

There are about 5-7 guys that werent there that should be on most nights. I would think they should average about 12 a night starting here soon. I still think the class is going downhill which is unfortunate bc i really enjoy the class and i will be driving one here in a few weeks. I sure wish belleville would draw 20-25 like pevely does but that will never happen anymore.

i would like to see them invite the b mods on a night when fayette co. was not running...thought i was gon-a get some track time in tonight but to krappy 4 my old azz at hiland..

Im planning on racing my sportsman there about half the time this year. Just wasnt quite ready yet.. Let the sport and b mods race there with us on a trial basis would be fine w me. Never know, might be a good clash and rivalry. Jmo

Please DO NOT bring in sportmods or (junk mods) B-Mods. Allied Sportman run a way better show. Its March and the car pick up as the season goes on

Sorry ,but times are a changin 50dixonfan. And congrats to Eddy ,heat win, first night out with that beautiful new American Patriot Beer car! the (junk mods) as you so eloquently put it, would bring in a lot of cars. By the way ,whats the difference again between the sportsmen and b-mods, A little sheet metal and a couple pounds ?

a lot of difference on the surface,,high compression motors,bert/brinn trans,,2550 vs.2900....motor set back,,3 link suspension BUT,,here is the kicker,,sportsman ran at fayete co..quite often and beat the b mods more often than not,,example,,,in case some ya did not know it i owend ponders sportsman,we put a more mod looking body on it after allieds season was over,took it to fayette co with a rookie driver and ran 2d in the heat,4th in feature...still had all the lead on it..also that yellow 1 car was nothing more than a sportsman with a bugger bar on the front and a bit less lead...ran 5th in points at 2 tracks,,corse that was whan there was a lot less cars..to be fair to both classes if they ran together the points need to be awarded seperatly,,as they finish..i think both classes running together would be very close compitition wise..if fayette co dont run friday i will bring my b-mod and ,if they will let me ,,hot lap with the sportsman..JMO..lenny g.

Back