sportsman pile up at highand

B

babs62010

can anyone tell me what happened on the back straight away during in sportmans feature on the restart???? all i saw the cars in a pile, would just like some info on it.....thanks

well, the 7 car was in front of me and i suppose the car in front of him had to slow down real fast cause he hit him and got side ways in front of me. Then I hit the brakes and since it was so slick my tires locked up and i skidded into 7 Rheinacker. The Tony Frazier behind me swerved to miss me and the 18 car behind me hit him into the back of me and pushed me into the 7 car again. It bent my front bumper and broke the radiator hold down stuff and my radiator was loose so I couldn't finish. It stunk for Frazier too cause he got a flat tire. Thats what happens when the guys in front keep changing their speed when getting ready to restart. It ****s. So I have to wake up tomorrow and patch together a new bumper at Marty's house to race at Brownstown.

Does anyone know if the 27E of Tory Ernst made it through ok?

After Hearing all this I am really glad we didnt redebut the 2G at Highland tonight before the big show at B Town.

yea

He made it thru the feature ok.....little bent up....but ok!

But damn im glad we dont run up there ona nightly basis!

Dont make hammers big enuff!

Hmmmm.. Maybe I need to go to the garage a little earlier than I was going to. Course with the weather looking the way it does it might not matter to much.

Sorry Jimmy that I didn't stick around and watch you run in the feature. It was my first time to Highland, and I had an hour drive in front of me, and I was getting tired after the late models and modifieds.

The Pevely guys had it rough up there, Jimmy crashed, Wolfmier was flying, but he broke running third in the feature, and Dickman in the 103 sportsman couldn't keep it straight.

dont feel bad

jimmy dont fell bad got my new radior, fan, fan s, bumper. but ill see you fri night at bell clair........

THE ONE AND ONLY WILDCHILD

Back