Spring Chicken

Green Eyes

After two years missing, on this last full moon, came the reappearance of Super Dave the Rubber Racing Chicken, just in time for Easter and springtime. ;)

hey, GE ask the CEO of PB Racing if he's willing to wheel and deal on that motor now, I detonated mine at Pevely Sat night. AND BTW does the appearance of the chicken mean that the Mutant Chevelle made an appearance ?

mnmracer said:
hey, GE ask the CEO of PB Racing if he's willing to wheel and deal on that motor now, I detonated mine at Pevely Sat night. AND BTW does the appearance of the chicken mean that the Mutant Chevelle made an appearance ?

The chevelle is in no condition to make any appearances. See pic below. :rolleyes:
The deal is the same as he stated previously, come with the cash leave with the engine. Happy Easter and may you find many eggs!

with my recent history of invading grenada motorus he's willing to let me "drive" it away ? :p

mnmracer said:
aww come on now..... don't friends at least get the tailight guarantee ?:cool:
60/60 guarantee-- 60 seconds or 60 feet. Whichever comes first. If it passes the garage door, it voids the warranty.

Back