Sprints at Belle-Clair?

biker6403

dirt tracks 4 ever
Will 2015 be the first Sprint car race ever at Belle-Clair?(Wings or not),Thanks!

A few years ago the all star sprints were there. Got hot laps in and Danny smith qualified then the rains came!!! They were scary fast. I'd like wingless if we could get a decent car count.

Belle-Clair is on MOWA’s schedule for Sunday, June 14th. Their 2015 schedule was just released today.

Sprints have raced at Belle-Clair before though. In addition to the rained out 2004 All-Star event, winged sprint cars raced at Belle-Clair in 1999 and 1998. Both shows were held during fair week. Jerrod Hull won the '99 race. I believe the one in ’98 was a last minute deal. If I remember right, this was the show that was incorrectly advertised as “sprint cars” in the fair’s print and radio ads. It was supposed to be mini-sprints or micros. A handful of winged 410’s showed. A small purse was put up and a race held. I think Jerrod Hull won that one too.

Last edited:
I agree. Any sprint car race is better than none! I just think the wings are not necessary for a track as tight as Belle-Clair, let them slide around that place..

They could look into the new WAR east series(wingless sprints) that is being run this year by WAR(missouri based) and Ken Dobson of MOWA

The ultimate track record coming... don't blink you'll miss it.

yes, this old school guy votes, take the billboards off.

Back