St. Louis auto racing fan club banquet info!!!

COUPE FAN

DUANE MARBURGER
Just a reminder that any track champion that has not sent an rsvp to my email or called me with thier rsvp, please do so as soon as possible. You can also p.m me on here if you like. I will be mailing out a pair of free tickets to the banquet to each champion that has rsvp'd next week.

Thanks, Duane Marburger

44th Annual Banquet of Champions
Presented by the St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club

Celebrating our Racing Heritage and
Honoring the St. Louis Area Champions for 2010

Saturday, January 29, 2011
Two Hearts Banquet Center
4532 South Lindbergh Blvd.
St. Louis, Mo

Doors Open at 5:30 p.m.
Dinner at 6:00 p.m.
Awards at 7:00 p.m.
Dancing at 9:00 p.m.

Open Bar Before and After Awards

$35 per person in advance
$40 per person at door

Tickets available by mail from Sandi Pezold
No assigned seating this year—First Come—First Seated

For information call 573-898-5283 or email: sandipezold@sbcglobal.net. Or By using PayPal on the Fan Club website www.stlfanclub.com go to Store page to order tickets. You may also contact any Fan Club Board Member for tickets.

Tickets on sale now!!!!!

Attachments

• TICKETS2.jpg
    TICKETS2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 89
Come to the banquet and bid on some of the items in the silent auction! Vintage lake hill speedway and belle clair photo's, kenny schrader driving experience tickets, hoosier racing items, a door from kenny wallace's modified and more.

Gotta stupid ?, but is there any certain dress code, i.e. collard shirts, casual dress, formal wear. Just asking cuz it's my first year and didn't wanna show up looking like an *****

No specific dress code. It is a little more formal than most banquets. Majority do dress up somewhat. You will see a lot more ties being worn at this banquet. But there will still be several there in blue jeans and such.

No specific dress code. It is a little more formal than most banquets. Majority do dress up somewhat. You will see a lot more ties being worn at this banquet. But there will still be several there in blue jeans and such.

You'll never go wrong if you wear GREEN! I always made my Jimmy wear a shirt and tie for this one. If you're getting an award, you should dress appropriately, you know. Bruce wears khakis and a sweater, in GREEN of course. It's a very nice affair, just dress nice and you'll be fine.

P.S. Bruce and I will be there, in GREEN.

Gotta stupid ?, but is there any certain dress code, i.e. collard shirts, casual dress, formal wear. Just asking cuz it's my first year and didn't wanna show up looking like an *****

Yes we have a dress code we ask you wear the nices cloths you have . We prefer you in a suit but understand most people might not have them. So PLEASE wear your best cloths

Thank YOu
Michael
McGinnitey
St Louis Auto Racing Fan Club President

Back