Steffens Roost's in a modified at MCS

superchicken

Gettin Bird Like On Ya!!
Great run for Kyle Steffen in Ferbers back up modified finishing 2nd after leading for 16 laps . Not bad for a kid that hasn't driven an a mod for about 4 years ?

I thought that was Ferber in that car. No offense, but I was like Damn, how'd he get so good! That was definitely a good run. :D

Todd was in the black 2 that was running in 5th before the tire came off, Todd had a real good run going with the new car.

Kyle was in the back up car that is for sale as we speak. Should sell now that everyone knows it's capable of running up front.

John Barr
The Trashdog

kyle up front in mod

kyle will run that car until it sells. Im trying to get a new car so when every that car sells I will have another gladiator. if anyone is wanting to buy that car give me call (636)262-3394.Also kyle will be running that car at tri city this coming week. then pevely here we come??????But by the way congrats to kyle he drove his *** off in that car.

I think he has drivin a mod a few times in the last few years. I'm pretty sure he ran the mile races and also I think he drove the 8x one night at Pevely.

Back