Stl Racing Healing Power Lets Get 1000 Prayer Post To Help Duane Hommel.

Scruffy

May GOD watch over Duane and keep every one strong threw this tough time.

To my best friend D.Hommel

I have a heavy heart this week because my best friend is fighting for his life.I dont understand why something like this can happend.My prayers are with the hommel family my church family was so greatful to me yesterday the opend the church for me and my family and we had a pray for D,hommel we was there for 1 hr to please be with him the doctor and his family and his loving wife and kids.MY tears still cry for him .i was with him sat night we sat and talk about what we will do after racing this season ,now this

Received this information this morning from Georgie....

9-26 Friday morning
Duayne Had A Great Nite Last Nite. He's Moving His Feet, Head And Has Some Feeling In His Hands When They Poke Him With Pins. He's Also Ticklish In His Feet. They Took Him Off His Blood Pressure Medicine Yesterday and If He Has A Good Day Today They Might Start Waking Him Up A Little Bit.........

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

H2

I pray that you make it back to the track some day soon, or someday period for that matter. You were always one of those guys that you could talk to like you knew each other forever. I keep you and your family in my prayers. Get better so we can race together again. Shyster

Back