STLRACING.COM Bomber-Pure Stock Driver of the Year Nominations!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
It is time to nominate your favorite Bomber, Street Stock(bomber type), Pure Stock driver for 2003.

The top 15 nominations (15 drivers with the most nominations) along with 2 or so additional that I add will then be posted in a poll for everyone to vote.

Nominations are open until 8am on Tuesday, September 16th, 2003.

Then you will be eligible to vote on those until October 1st

The winner will then receive their award at Racestock 2003...

I think all of last year's winners were very pleased with their award.

So, reply to this message with your nominations. You may nominate more than one driver as well.

DENNIS PONDER #7, BELLE-CLAIR SPEEDWAY.

18-20 CARS A NIGHT, AND ALMOST A 4OO POINT LEAD.

DOMINATE SAYS IT ALL!

Either Darrel Harris & Matt Koch.

Look what Matt has been thru and overcome, and Darrel is an all around good guy at the track...

And I race against them both:confused:

DRIVER

Dennis and Scott ponder at belleville.Steve Steele Big Tim Haeffner at Highland .Shawn teeske at Godfrey.

There's no doubt here..

Theran Pearl of Bismarck (#3) has won 13 of 15 Pure Street features at the Fredericktown Raceway this season. Can you say - DOMINATION!

tcs

David parker #31
Jim laughlin #12

Both are about 30 points apart and around 150 up on third place...both cars have had no dnf's and both finish in tech almost every night!

i would have to say Jim Lauglin and David Parker are two of the top bomber drivers.
I would also nominate the mild 1 Rick Huebner and Robbie Benson and Corey Perigo an up and coming driver in the class Keep it up guys

mvnspeedway

The Wilkins Brothers, Bobby is First in the points and John is a close 2nd with third place is almost 300 points behind them. I think between both of them they have won all but 2 features so far this year.

Back