Street Stock/Bomber for sale

Tweaked

Nathan Schmitt 2005 bomber is for sale.
comes as a roller minus engine, tranny, drive train, seat, and belts.
this is a very good car multiple winner. many heat wins 2 feature wins and alot of top 5s for the most part. this car is a proven front runner. just recently came from 21 to 4th at godfret in 12 laps. this is an extreme chassis the fuel cell will be sold with the car also and 4 rims: 3 regular and 1 bead the gauges come with it too. this car has the best of everything the frame is straight until the left rear frame rail can be fixed just a minor twist that we may take care of before the sale real easy to fix. the car is located on hillcrest drive in lebanon illinois if you would like to take a look at the car or buy it for that matter contact nathan schmitt @ 972-1832 or pm me.

car is sold with everything mentioned including all suspension parts including a new gm rear end.

$1,000 firm no more no less. 1 grand and its out of our hands.

Attachments

• nate 05.JPG
    nate 05.JPG
    63.2 KB · Views: 167
top this car has a top notch cage i havent seen a bomber with a cage as nice as this one worth more than 1000 but we are making it a cheap good car for someone

to the top the reason y we arent including the 9 inch in this package is because it is junk and needs alot of work so we are giving away a gm rear with it.

come on guys i know its early but this would be a winning car next year with a decent motor i promise springs and shocks come with on all 4 corners we are giving all but motor tranny seat and belts someone needs to get ahold of this roller. it is a beast and the cage is barely bent can be repaired it is only behind the rear end its hardly noticeable 1000 and you can put it on your trailer. lets get this thing sold!

This is a bad a** car for this price people dont miss this the cage in the car is just amazing well worth a 1000 bucks

ummmmm no we are trying to get OUT of racing we have 2 trucks already we dont need anything else in our way.

Back