streetstock, brand new motor

chad_20

have a mid 80's monte with a brand new 355 for sale. has a lot of new parts, tach, all disc brakes on rear, etc. have extras to go with it. it ran and drove great, just not the right gear for where i raced at. $4000 obo

want to sell fast, this is a great car. would consider seperating motor and car. let me kno what you want

i dont have anyway to put pics on here right now but what i can do is text some, send me a message at 618-401-8188 asking for racecar pics and i will get some sent if you get picture mail. the pics i send will look a little rough because the body is a little beat up, i have a new body just wasnt ready to put it on yet

as i said, i cant text pics if a number is sent. i would consider trades for a bobcat, skid steer, tractor, etc.

it has a 10 bolt gm rearend, was set up for an automatic transmission unfortunately,but i have sold the trany. it was ran one time this year at highland as the black 83, last year it was run at highland as a blue and yellow 25 with the previous owner. make me an offer, needs to go, u might be suprised

Back