Successful Weekend for CRM !

airchicken

Team Christian Rayburn Motorsports drivers Christian Rayburn and Kyle Steffens enjoy a great weekend of racing and become a thorn in the side of the GRT dominated fields of southern Missouri. Friday night at Bolivar Steffens came from starting dead last in the heat to finishing a strong 2nd. Rayburn started from the rear of the same heat finishing a strong 4th . In the 25-lap feature Steffens and Rayburn ran 3rd and 6th the entire race but would be victims of lapped traffic on the final circuit and end up with 4th and 7th place showings. Saturday the team revisited I-44 Speedway for some revenge! Kyle from first race jitters and Young Christian from a blown power plant. Redemption would be felt early with both drivers finishing 2nd in the heats which would start Steffens 4th and Raybun 6th do to passing points. At the drop of the green Steffens was challenging for the lead with track points leader Loony and would settle in the 2nd position. After the first caution Rayburn made his presence known jetting past the 3rd and 4th placed cars to take over the 3 rd position. This is how it would end with the top 4 lapping deep into the field and a smile on Mr. CJ Rayburns face. A great weekend for CRM!

KSR Media
Joe Hajek

If we dont go to West Plains Look forward to seeing us at Bolivar and I-44 speedway again this weekend

Thanks
Bald Buddha Joe

CRM Motorsports is on its way up and running. With the addition of Kyle Steffens to the driver line up this young team is going to be a force to be reckoned with. After watching the teammates the last two nights at Bolivar and I-44 speedway they showed impressive performance each night and only seem to be getting better. Watch out for these guys in up coming weeks.

Team CRM?

How many combined LM victeries do they have? Thats what I thiought! Good thing daddy makes chassis. With Stephens driving they will need them.

crashtalker said:
How many combined LM victeries do they have? Thats what I thiought! Good thing daddy makes chassis. With Stephens driving they will need them.

Your comment is so far off I do not know what to start with but here goes .

1 Wins yet? no. In the past 3 races Christian has a 3rd ,7th and a dns do to motor problems. Kyle has run three races for CRM and has a 2nd ,4th and would have had a top 10 but had problems w/ 3 laps to go in his first race of the year.

You mention some BS about Christians dad being a chassis builder ,

2 In three races I witnessed in wich both driver came from the back of the heat race a couple of times both cars have next to no damage from car to car contact.

4 Kyle is still running his original,never stubbed or clipped 2002 Rayburn.Why does he need to be friends with the chassis builder?

3 Look at the cars in this area they are tore up, all of them ! Cars get junked every week in this area and Kyle has not run around STL yet this year so you my need to find some other young driver to place all the blame on . Maybe its the style of driving in this area . The racing looked like crash up durby last night at Tri City not racing.

josephh said:
3 Look at the cars in this area they are all tore up all of them ! Cars get junked every week in this area and Kyle has not run around STL yet this year so you my need to find some other young driver to place all the blame on . Maybe just maybe its the style of driving in this area . The racing looked like crash up durby last night at Tri City not racing.

What happened to Kyle's car at TC was looking forward to seeing him race?

They announced Kyle would be starting the 3rd heat, but he didn't come out on the track for the heat or the semi? I see the results show him as a "DNS" all night. Thanks

The part in the head that guids the pushrod broke probably the smallest part in the motor . We are hoping it stayed in the intake and did not drop down and do more damage.

Back