Sunday October 21st Aviston Park, Aviston IL Benefit for Gary Lewis Rain or Shine PLEASE READ & SPRE

JD12

C.E.O Davinroy Motorsport
Gary is the son in law of long time crew member Dale Rakers. Gary had a massive head injury after a fall on some stairs. He has come a long way in his recovery however he had been informed by his Doctors that he will not be able to work. Gary's Wife is a teacher and Coach at Breese elementry and they have 3 children ranging in age from seven to a freshman in college.

So come on out to the AVISTON PARK for a Gathering for Gary: Sunday 11:00 am Soup cook off starts at 11:00 -Oral Auction 5:30pm- Basket raffle 11:00am- 4:30pm Bags Tournament 12:00pm-4:00pm $5000.00 Raffle drawn at 5:00pm- Football Boards - Kids Corner Music- DJ Randy Voss - Food & Drinks- And silent auction just one of the items up for the silent auction any 1 Friday night in April at Belle-Clair in the turn 1 Suite for up to 25 people.

Come out and have a good time for a good cause!!!! Thanks for reading JD

Thanks for posting this JD
Gary is/was my sons baseball coach.
Two more things at the auction.
Two hour ride in my Powered parachute (must not be afraid of heights)
Admission for 4 plus all the Beer or whatever you can drink, to your choice of Belle Clair or Highland speedway. (Unfortunately you have to sit by me)

back to the top************ way to many items to list here this is going to be a neay deal, good family enviroment.

Back