Swap Meet At I-55 This Sunday 9-28

FIREBALL

BIG SWAP MEET AT I-55 SUNDAY 9/28 SWAP SPACE IS ONLY $20,THIS EVENT IS PUT ON BY THE ROARIN 30s CLUB,,ITS A WELL RUN SHOW,,IF YOU ARE SOUTH GOT TO THE ROCKS SHOW THEN COME UP TO I-55s MEET,,BE SURE TO SAVE A FEW BUX,,IF YOU ARE NORTH STOP BY I-55 FIRST THEN GO SOUTH TO D ROCK.,,,,HERE ARE SOME NO. TO CALL FOR INFO,,,,314 427 0208,,,739 4790...573 779 3754,,,,BY THE BY MILZY,YOU SEEM TO BE GETTING A BIT OF SATIFACTION THAT THE LATE MODELS ARE GONE FROM THE ROCK,,SOME RACE FANS DO PREFER LMs OVER THE OTHER CLASSES,,I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO GIVE THE ROCK A TRY,,JUST A TAD TO FAR FOR THIS OLD MAN,,GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SWAP MEET,,,,,,

The swap meet Fireball is refering to is at St Francios Co. Raceway on The 27th. This is a good opportunity to have back to backs, to sell and buy what you NEED. If you do find it at one, it will probably be at the other. So get out there guys!! Its time to get started for next years cars/projects. There will be a race-ready RAMS mini-stock for sale at the St Francios meet if you are thinking about that avenue. Bring a trailer, and take it home, if tit doesnt sell before then. It is listed in this form, with pics. Good luck with the Roaring 30's meet. I've been to theirs before, they put on a great one!! See you this weekend!!

little 302,,

you are sort of WRONG,,there might be a swap meet at SFCR on Sat. the 27th but there is a swap meet at pevely,AT THE RACE TRACK the next day,Sunday Sept 28...I have the flyer sitting right in front of me,,the swap meet that I am refering is a well established meet that was held in St.John Mo.(north co.)for many years,it moved to the outlet mall in wentsville and just this year they had a chance to upgrade their site to KENNY&RAYs SPEED BOWL better knowen as I-55 raceway,,,if I can get in touch with TWS i might send some new tools to SFCR on SAt.

sorry milzy

i guess i read more into your comments regarding the LMs departure from Fredrick town than what you actually reported here BUT lets face it ,you are very biased twords the RAMS class but then thats a good thing as many times classes other than the so called TOP CLASS does not get the media support it deserves

Back