Swap Meet!!

hey kenny

hey I just wanted to formally thank you for all the help you gave my dad and I. I wanted to tell you in person but left before I got the chance. I also heard that you nominated me for the rookie of the year award and again I want to thank you for that. Be safe and good luck.

Chuck, the swap meet will be at Pevely race track . They think it will be on the drag strip instead of the parking lot . There should be a lot of different types of parts top be bought at this swap meet . The Roarin' 30's club are a bunch of great guys to meet . Chris, I am there for any help that anyone needs. I will be at DRR more this year for anyone that needs some help. I will probably get to race a multi some, but other than that Garey Cruse and myself will be there for anyone that may need some help . If you want tell the old man that he can bring your truck out and we will keep it warmed up for you till you get to come back to race with us. Tell your Dad that we are even . Happy Birthday and be safe, we are all thinking about you !!!!!!!!!!!! The"Hustler"

Back