Sympathy to Adam Koch and Schulte Family

DRTFN4EVER2

Adam Koch brother in-law David Schulte was Killed this afternoon. This is Mike Schulte cuz. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family at this time. If thier is any thing i can do please let me know. :(

Our thoughts & prayers are with the whole Schulte family. Dave used to help my dad pit the last few years he raced. Dave will be missed by everyone who knew him!
Dennis, Stephanie, Dustin, Cory & Matthew Sellers

Thoughts and prayers to the schulte and kock family also to the schulte family i had word mikes mother was in the hospital my prayers are with you guys

our thought ans prayers are with both families,if u get a chance tell Mike to call me i need to talk to him thanks Lawrence 618-401-3753.

Our Deepest Sympathy

Our thoughts and prayers are with the Koch and Schulte families. I went to nursing school with David's sister Diana (Schulte) Koch. Sorry to hear about your loss.

Tracy (Dambacher) Green & Jason Brown

long live the memories

my thoughts and prayers go out to the shultes and kochs.you have my deepest sympathy long live the memories. the dirt rocker
:cool:

Thank you

On behalf of the Schulte family I want to thank everyone for there thoughts and prayers.
I would especially like to thank all those who stoped by , sent cards ,or donated money for David's future son. The familly really apreciated it.
Those who knew David knows he was just like the rest of his familly, He had a heart of gold and an attitude that was unmatched, he will be missed by so many.
the world lost a huge sports fan, racing fan , family man and future father, He really was a great man.

Thanks to everyone again
Adam
P.S. get well Donna

Sorry to hear your loss..thoughts and prayers..from what i hear..he was a good guy..and loved racing.

Back