Syracuse begins Wednesday

Doug

Announcer
For the past several years, Super DIRT Week has been carried by Empire Sports. That is not the case this year, but there will be tape-delayed coverage on SpeedTV (ch 607 on DirecTV). The USAC Champ Cars and 358 modifieds are on Speed November 9 from 11am to 2 p.m. The Eckerd 200 from Sunday is scheduled for November 15 on Speed from 12 noon until 2 p.m.

There is, however, live webcasts are avaliable beginning with Wednedsay's time trials at www.syracuse.com/dirt/ . Remember, all times listed at syracuse.com are Eastern.

The times I listed in the first paragraph are Central time, but anything you see on their website would be Eastern, since they are located in New York state.

Doug

You do a good at Godfrey, and Tri-City. I was thinking. Since the SCRA sprints come to this area, why could,nt the D.I.R.T. modifieds come and race in this area? Maybe they could race at Godfrey on Friday and race at I-55 on Saturday and maybe a special race on Sunday at Tri-City. I think the fans would love to watch them, it should be great racing for all to come and see. A few years ago I saw them run down in Florida and it was some hot racing, they really put on a great show. Thank you. My brother drives a sportsman at Belleville number 144.

DIRT HOUND

I am going to Tri-City on Saturday. Brian is not driving at Pevely.I have two underclassmen football games at Belleville East high school. I will be done around 1. I will have my cell phone with me.

Back