Talk about standing on you feet!

flyin'bryanfan

Talk about standing on your feet!

I know this isn't about racing but who was watching Monday Night Football!:eek: It's been a while since I've been pacing and yelling at the TV :eek::p Wow what a game even if you are not a Dallas fan, but I am so:
Way to go Cowboys!!!!:D

Cowboys!!!!

I know this isn't about racing but who was watching Monday Night Football!:eek: It's been a while since I've been pacing and yelling at the TV :eek::p Wow what a game even if you are not a Dallas fan, but I am so:
Way to go Cowboys!!!!:D

I too am a huge Cowboys fan and was pacing back and forth yelling at the TV. In the latter stages of the game I found my self cursing TO for running his mouth in the previous week. At least his performance backed his mouth.

It was a huge win for the Boys!

Jeff

That's true about TO you love having him one minute and want to smack him up side the head the next. :eek: :p I guess with him you have to take the good with the bad. I hope they can get their penalties under control by next week.:eek:

I agree with all the above !!!!!!! The one thing that is sad though is the end of Texas Stadium this year.... :( It's kind of like when they replaced Busch Stadium .... I sure had alot of Good Times at Texas Stadium in the day and the Cotton Bowl as well and that is going going gone as well ! I sure hate change :eek: :D
Think ole Tom Landry would have allowed TO talk like he does ? That man nevber let his team talk smack or show boat- he always said show them what you have on the field. I loved ole Tom !!!! RIP !!!

Hey a former Texan!!!:D I lived in Ft. Worth for 5 years and absolutely loved it! As for Texas Stadium that's Jerry Jones always looking for a bigger and better way to spend his money!:eek:

Well I have never liked Jerry Jones - The day he walked in you could tell he had S H I T on his boots! Then the way he fired Tom Landry :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Well this old dog never got over that bad bone ! But I still like the Cowboys was raised that way and had no other choice :D

Back