Tcs 9/20/03

2xtremeracing2

Love competition
I had to keep this on its own thread!In the last 2 weeks the guys and officials at tcs were shown first hand how lame one man could be!

In my entire life of watching races i have never EVER seen someone screw people on championship nite so bad as last night!

The guys run there ***'s off and support a track all year for the points race,and they cant even take the time to pull the guys out on the track and do intro's!5 minutes,10 tops to shut em down...let the guys get out and let the fans see the drivers and show there appreciation for the people they have rooted for the last 6 months!

Then on top of that.....inverts the top 6 cars...not once but twice this year..midseason and championship night!The guys run there ***'s off and should be able to at least start in there earned spots twice a year!

Here you had jacoby and chester tied for the points going into the feature and putting them side by side to let them decide there fate would have been alot more fair to both drivers and the fans than sticking them both on the third row and no intro except for while there rolling around the track!

I went to Godfreys championship friday night,and every feature was shut down and allllllllllllll the drivers were introduced and EVERY man had his hand shook by wade during the intro's!

There were a few good things on the night,but that came from the drivers......not the one counting money!

Congrats to Tom on the sweep and the heartland championship!

I agree that was pretty poor of tcs not show a little appreciation to the drivers that came out there week after week to support the track. Great night of racing though. Congrats to Tom and all the 2003 track champs.

You Should Of Seen the writting

I ll have to agree tcs is a joke no compation for the fans or the drivers. It has been like that for a while now. I don't know why people havent seen it coming. FYI... BOB WENTI WAS NOT PAYING THE PURSE SO WHY DOES HE CARE. TO HELL WITH BOB AND HIS SHALLOW POCKETS..

We need to get past Bob and for get him. There is no changing him. We all know what keeps that track together and its the drivers. So great job to all the driver at tcs and congradulations to all the season champs. Oh by the way Great job to Tom on his midwest championship and Lance I hope your cars ok.

I AGREE WITH YOU DALE.

THERE ARE LOTS OF LITTLE THINGS TRACKS CAN DO TO MAKE THINGS A LITTLE BETTER. THEY SHOULD BE DONE AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. ESPECIALLY THINGS THAT DON'T COST ANY MONEY!

Back