Test Drive a Quarter Midget

rgnslvs

Ron Gonsalves
On April 17th 2004, I-70 QMA, located at the Bond Co. Fairgrounds in Greenville IL., will host it's 2nd "Test Drive a Quarter Midget" day. For $10 Boys and Girls ages 5 thru 15 will be given an opportunity to test drive a real Quarter Midget race car for 10 laps. For this event, I-70 QMA will be taking reservations in an attempt to reduce the time that you wait at the track. For more information and to make a reservation, visit www.I-70qma.com
If you have any questions, please e-mail us at
racing@I-70qma.com

Thanks,
Ron Gonsalves

Art,
If you go to www.I-70qma.com click on the "news" page.
On that page there is a link to the time slot reservation list which shows the available time slots.
Pick an available time, fill out the form, and send. It's that easy.

Ron

Very cool idea!

I got a son that would like to give it a try after several years in dirt karts. I'll get him signed up.

Thanks

00BusDriver

I need to know what size of QM wll the kids be driven? what size seat? My son is 14 he weigh's 240 lbs not fat at all will he be able to get into one???

As much as we would like to get him in a Quarter Midget, I'm afraid that he would not fit.
We will have various size cars there and will try to accommidate as many as possible.

Thanks,
Ron

We will try are hardest to fit all kids but there is some that we just cannot , if you are truly interested there is cars you can get to fit large kids unfortunatly there is none in our club but you can get them made. at fourteen you would only have two years of eligability and he is still growing
thanks paul:cool:

Driving directions to Greenville, Il.?

What is the best route from St. Louis? We would be coming from north on Highway 61 to Wentzville.

Thanks for the quick response

Okay. We are less than 2 hours away from Granite City so that wouldn't be too bad of a trip. Mike's 10 year old son would love to try it. We need to get our late-model gear sold.

Interstate 70 east to Greenville IL exit 45. Then North on Rt. 127

We now have a map at the bottom of the "Home Page" on www.I-70qma.com that you can use once you arrive at exit 45.

Ron

Track looks awesome

I looked at the pictures that are posted on the web page. What a nice complex. Hope we can get the kid over there.

Thanks,
I-70 QMA does have an excellent race facility!
The covered pit area is priceless.

Ron

i-70 is right at 45 min from downtown the poplar or king bridge we drive there from Catawissa every week ,it is a nice facility

Check out the "new look" that I-70 QMA has to their web site.
There is a new message board, and a racing games page!
Enhanced by non-other than Mr. "On Track Photos", Dennis Murphy.

Ron

March Madness should be very interesting this year.
We've had families from many different Regions inquire about
racing at this event.

Ron

Back