Thank YOU ........Big River Sand Drags and Mr Merseal

BVT

Earnhardt Fan Forever
Thank YOU ........Big River Sand Drags and Mr Merseal for accepting the Memorial Bench for Jeff Mills..........

Att: Contrubitors of the memorial bench for millseyyyyy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Memorial Bench for Millseyyyyyy was moved Saturday, August 9th 2008 to its new home ........Big River Sand Drags Bonne Terre MO.

It is sitting in front of the tower... facing the " lanes " the cars run. And it is the place they take all their winner pictures. Mr Merseal was so appreciative of accepting this beautiful memorial bench and placing it where it is seen and can be used by all attendees.

I want everyone to know that this bench is a beautiful piece of art work by:
Excelsior Grainte Ironton MO. I still have the pic of Millseyyyyy to place on the bench and after that time I feel there should be a ceremony to officially give the bench to Big River Sand Drags.

Please go visit the "Millseyyyyyy Memorial Bench" and Please feel free to leave your comments, here or on Big River Sand Drags forum.

I again would like to "Thank ALL" that contributed / moved or was involved with this beautiful Memorial to Jeff Mills and the Drivers Seat.

I truly feel Millsey is at home now and smiling down upon us all as we continue to contrubute to the Local Racing in our area.................

I sure miss you ..................

Kathy Campbell

Your All So Special !

Thank you BRSD for giving the beautiful Memorial Bench and good home ! I know Jeff loved you all as much as you loved him. LD

Keep us updated on the status of the bench and when you decide to offically give it to BRSD, I will make sure to be there that night.

BRSD, Thank you for giving the Memorial bench a home. Jeff would be proud to know that he still has something their to remember him by. We are hoping to be off from the roundy round track to come up and see the bench. Again Thank you from Harris Motorsports

I saw the bench Saturday,, its VERY nice. Kenny, Sunday would be a perfect day for you guys to come out, its the 2nd day of the Labor Day weekend show.

Fred told me tonight that you guys have a 2 day show this week-end. I might talk to some of them, maybe we can come up there that evening. LD :)

I'm glad to hear the bench finally found a home. BRSD always was a special place to Jeff.

Thanks a lot guys.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Back