Thanks for the memories!

SCORETHIS

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of the great fans, drivers, crews, etc. I've met over the last three years while working at Highland Speedway!

SCORETHIS is retiring from racing and will not be at the track on a weekly basis in 2004. At this point I will still be doing points and the website, but that too is subject to change.

As with all things, there have been good times, bad times, funny times, sad times, etc. and I'll treasure those memories for years to come.

Leigh Ann Wells

Good Luck in your retirement. The hardest part will be hearing the engines roaring and wondering where is my clipboard, lap sheets and ink pen. haha. Been there done that. Again good luck,
Dave walker.

Aww, are you serious, are you really calling it a day? Thanks for always being the smiling friendly face at the track, and for all of your help getting things organised. Good luck! :)

Liegh Ann,

It has been a pleasure to know you and to have had some good times over the last two years. I wish you all the best with everything that is on your plate some of those things will be tough to handle.
I hope to see you some in the future and I may try to get to Brownstown.
You have made my trips to Highland more fun. Good luck and may everything turn out for the best.

Jack

LA, you gave it your best. Congratulations on always doing a great job. Enjoy your retirement. You earned it.

TTG/MM

P.S. Where do we sign up for the pension plan???????? If the benefits are real good I may join you. Ha-Ha!

You did a great job on letting everyone know all the important info on Highland and Brownstown shows!!! I hope they are able to find someone as dedicated as you were.

i dont know you personal, but have enjoyed going to highland and the shows are good there. finally made it to brownstown this weekend was really great show.

best wishes for you and good luck !!

Back