Thanks Kenny Wallace and STL Auto Racing Fan Club

wanabe

I know he'll never see this but I would like to thank Kenny for taking time to speak at the banquet. He was awesome! I was very starstruck and overwhelmed to be in the same room, let alone get to talk to him. He just acted like another fella with a racecar. He just wanted to shake your hand, have a beer and benchrace! He even signed my plaque. Probably a once in a lifetime deal for me and many others like me. Thanks to the STL Auto Racing Fan Club and Kenny Wallace for the memories that will last a lifetime!

Thanks again!
Craig Roden MCS B-mod #27

On behalf of the club........

You're welcome!

I'm glad you had a great time. Kenny was really awesome!

While the club honors the current area champions at that banquet........everyone is always welcome to join in the celebration........whether you won a championship that year or not. It is a lot of fun!

"Dandy" Don Klein and Kenny Schrum had a blast Saturday night. How cool is it to have a NASCAR star gush about you all night long? As soon as the photographers stopped taking the picture of Wallace with Klein and Schrum Wallace called his dad to tell him all about who he'd just had his picture taken with......he was so pumped about that photo.

We look forward to seeing you again. Best wishes for a safe and successful season to you and all the area competitors.

Indy Fan

Over the years the St. Louis Auto Racing Fan Club has had as their guest speakers, NASCAR's Harry Gant, Benny Parsons, Bill Elliott, Carl Edwards, we've even had "Big Bill" France. We've had Lyn St. James, Chris Economaki, Indy Car drivers Bobby Rahal, Robby McGehee, Jimmy Kite, and others, but none were more entaining, and enjoyable to have as Kenny Wallace. Thank You Kenny!

Indy Fan

Ok, heads up "wanabe" and to all the fans that attended the Banquet of Champions. It's now about 4:30 Wednesday afternoon I just received a phone call from Kenny Wallace, he's in Denver doing a photo shoot at his NASCAR Cup team race shop. He has ask me to tell you that he has seen all the nice comments on this web-site and that he really appreciates the kind thoughts, and he wanted to pass on his THANKS.

Ok, heads up "wanabe" and to all the fans that attended the Banquet of Champions. It's now about 4:30 Wednesday afternoon I just received a phone call from Kenny Wallace, he's in Denver doing a photo shoot at his NASCAR Cup team race shop. He has ask me to tell you that he has seen all the nice comments on this web-site and that he really appreciates the kind thoughts, and he wanted to pass on his THANKS.
Awesome! Thanks, Don.

Back