Thanks Ray and Crew.

Always a couple of people who have to turn a good thing into a negative isn't there!!

It rained 3x as much the day of the SN as it did last night.. Last night they probably only lost a little money by doing the track and racing, on the SN night they probably would of lost $10-15G ....

Great job last night. Goes to show putting a little water on the track does make for great features...lol... Anyway, hell of a job on track prep after the rain. Track was awesome!

Summer Nationals the infield was so flooded that a truck and trailer were stuck till the next day - the drive through in the middle of the pits was about 6 - 10 inches deep. The lower parking lot was above my ankles getting into the car. I am so glad they stuck it out and got the show in. Kudos to track prep by the Marler / Stanfill family.... Great Job guys.... Awesome racing..... Just glad I wore tennis shoes last night instead of flip flops......

Ray is teaching his grandson's his hard work ethic's....Great job at getting the track prepped guy's and many thanks to all the Driver's that stuck it out and put on a great show for me to get my racing fix in for the week;)

Tacky tacky tacky! Hammerdown racing. Looked like i55 in the late 90s ! But man how I miss that cushion!

Back