Thanks To All!

don hoener

don hoener
THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF A.A.R.A. WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THE DRIVERS,PIT CRWS AND FANS FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE 2ND ANNUAL FALL NATIONALS!

Good Show

Don, Thank you for putting together this event. Good field of cars and good racing Saturday night. If you could clear up one thing for me though. AARA rules were in effect for the pure stocks. I don't see anything in their rules about added weight not being allowed. One car was DQ'd for it even though that weight HAD to be added for IT to be of legal weight at it's home track. If you could clarify that for us it would be appreciated, and maybe next year make that and all the rules a little more specific for all the non AARA participants.

THANKS, I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE EVENING! I HOPE YOU WILL JOIN US AGAIN FOR THIS SHOW IN 2004! WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR IS ON PAGE 16 RULE 23 LAST SENTENCE IN BOLD LETTERS. NO ADDED WEIGHT!

THANKS, DON

Huum! Someone messed up then,because the rules I recieved only has 2 pages. The heading on my rules states "AARA 2003 Pure Stock Division Rules". How many sets of rules do they have?

i have never seen any rules for the purestocks available online but if its only 2 pages long my best guess would be that it is the supplement only! if i had to use the supplement to make the case it would be rule #1 must remain completely stock. if you want the rule book and supplement give me your address!

thanks, don

Back